Fall neutrals at Target
Starbucks just started serving their seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte, so it's time to start thinking about your Fall wardrobe. Target has so many cute pieces right now and I've pulled together some great basic neutrals that can be mixed and matched all season long.
All underlined names below are shoppable links~
1. Mock Neck Tank- These mock neck tanks are perfect for layering and are only $15. I'd grab one up in black, white, and rust. 2. Kick Flare Pants- These tapered pants are incredibly versatile. They are under $30 and will be a staple in your closet all season long. Available in black & tan. I got both colors!
3. Reversible Tote Handbag- A purse that's reversible! For $37, you can basically get a black AND a brown purse. This tote looks way more expensive than it is & will hold everything. 4. Mule Slides- Slides are a great option for work or when you will be on your feet all day. They go great with flare jeans and a tapered jean or slacks. I prefer the cognac color over the black in these because they have a nice suede like finish. 5. Black Lindie Heel- These have a really nice shaped heel that is only 2.5" high, so they are comfy to wear all day!
6. Fanny Pack- LuluLemon has been sold out of their fanny packs for a while and they have become such a trend.They look great worn across the front of your body & it's an easy way to look cute with a super casual vibe.
7. Saddle Crossbody - I've been carrying a crossbody every day for years and this saddle bag style is super cute. It's only $25. 8. Balloon Sleeve Shift Dress- This dress is $30 and will look great with tall or short booties and can be layered with a cardigan or jean jacket.
9. Black Liquid Leggings- These look a lot like Spanx brand, but only 25% of the price. These are great dressed up with heels or worn with your favorite baggy sweatshirt & sneakers. 10. Katrina Boot- These look high end & are a definite must have for under $40. There are three great colors: Cognac, Black, & Tan. 11. Western Boots- All of the colors in this western boot are nice, but these white ones with the tan trim had all my attention at the store. Seriously C-U-T-E!
Only 21 days until Fall is official and I'm here for it ALL! If you are looking for outfits for any specific occasions, send me an e-mail and I'll try to help out!